Thursday 31 May 2012

Bye Bye Bournemouth!

So the day has come where I leave university for the last time. I've done this ritual of packing up my room and waiting for my Dad to pick me up at the end of every term so I thought I'd be used to it, but really I was wrong.

I'm sitting here in my very empty room, waiting for Daddy Springett to turn up and push and squeeze all of my things into the car and then treat me to some fish and chips! But it all feels so final, to think how long I've spent here and it really is an end to an era.

I honestly cannot wait for the adventures I have ahead but it's always hard to close that door when you've been through so much in that chapter of your life. All 3 of my little Bournemouth rooms have all held some incredible moments and I'll never forget them even when they're filled with other people's memories.

This isn't going to be a particularly long post as I've kind of already done my goodbye and my walk down memory lane, but I just felt I needed to say a little goodbye somehow, for the last time in my little room in Bournemouth.

As they say, as one door closes, another one opens and I can't wait to see what open doors are before me! Thank you Bournemouth and to all of my incredible friends who have made this 3 years the best I could have asked for. Bye Bye Bournemouth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment