Monday 4 February 2013

The Final Sales

I'm not a great fan of shopping in the sales straight after Christmas, there's too many people with pointy elbows ready to push their way to their chosen 'bargain'. I usually avoid it at all costs.

However, what I do like is popping into the final reductions sales, some of the stuff left are absolute bargains if you're ready to have a good old rifle through the rails.

I have gone slightly shopping mad because of this, yesterday I stroke luck in Accessorize and H&M.


This '&' necklace was £1.20 from Accessorize, I felt like I was stealing it off them! The picture in the link isn't what is shown here but it's the right necklace.


The cute little owl purse was £2.50, handy cupcake cases for 75p, rose earrings were £1.50 and they're so useful and the gold spotty tights were £3, they reminded me of Kate Spade tights. All from Accessorize, obviously all shop's stock is different but they're so worth a little peek.


I found this jumper in H&M not in the sale but only £15 so you can still buy it here, I absolutely love mint green at the moment.


This Peplum dress was in the sale and only £10, the photo is awful for this but it has a little sheer panel near the neckline.

Some of my other picks of the sale are these beauties:


I desperately want to get these chinos, perfect for summer paired with a plain T-shirt and some mocassins. £24 from Aubin & Wills, their clearance sale is amazing, I'd highly recommend giving it a look.


This lace dress is so cute. From an American company who ship to the UK for £10, their clothes are a bit like Asos but with an edgier feel and they sell vintage too! This dress is so cheap at £11 from Nastygal.


Anyone who knows me will know that I have an unhealthy obsession with blouses and this one is so lovely, the collar has gold beading on it and I like the tuxedo black stripe down the middle. Another Nastygal find at £12.


These Jack Wills leggings are without a doubt my favourite leggings I've ever owned, I've had mine for ages now and they're still going strong. I'm crying that they're only £14 in the sale now!


And just a little extra for the home, The White Company sale is brilliant and I managed to get one of the winter candles before they were swept off the shelves. It smells divine so find it in a shop if you can!

Let me know if you have any sale recommendations. Now excuse me while I go and internet shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment