Monday 14 May 2012

Monday Eye Candy

This week's Monday Eye Candy has a slightly sad twinge to it, my best friend at Bournemouth, Andy, left to go to London yesterday as he's doing lots of amazing work with some cool companies. However, it means he's left me and I won't see him again for a good month or so, so obviously I'm very sad.

Andy and I are a little obsessed with One Direction and so I am honouring this with a page of pictures of the band, but mainly my favourite, Louis Tomlinson, who is just gorgeous. I can't wait to see them in February, yes I will be 21 when I go to see a concert by One Direction, I'm cool I swear!






I promise I'm not one of those screaming teenie boppers, but this one just had to be done at some point! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, I will update you on the amazing Michael Kiwanuka gig I went to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment