Tuesday 29 May 2012

Monday Eye Candy

Ok, I've given in. I feel a bit guilty about how much male eye candy this feature has had and I'm starting to feel bad for any of my male readers out there. So here you are, this is one of my favourite models out there at the moment and I'm pretty sure she is a favourite of millions of men out there.

She's frankly gorgeous and any girl who says they wouldn't want to look like her are lying, her legs go on forever! She does however share my name so at least I can be slightly like her! She's the Burberry Body, models for Agent Provocateur and even acts in Transformers with the beautiful Shia Le Beouf (this has given me an idea for next week's eye candy!!)

Have you guessed who it is yet? I give you the insanely beautiful Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.


{As the Burberry Body}


{Made in Britain}


{At the Burberry show with Eddie Redmayne and Mario Testino, jel.}

\

{Really want her hair!}


{WHAT a dress}

No comments:

Post a Comment