Tuesday 22 January 2013

Disclosure x Alunageorge


If I was asked what my song of 2012 was, I'd be able to answer that person straight away, no hesitation, I'd probably blurt it out in excitement. It makes me smile every time I hear it and I can't help but sing it out at the top of my voice accompanied by my very own designed dance moves. The song is Disclosure 'Latch' featuring Sam Smith. 

For those who haven't heard it before, you're in for an absolute treat...



Now if anyone asked me who I was loving in 2013 at the moment I would again be able to blurt out with complete decisiveness, Alunageorge.


Given this, I'm sure you can understand when Zane Lowe announced on Radio 1 that they've done a collaboration with Aluna's vocals on a Disclosure track. 

If I'm honest, Latch is a pretty tricky song to compete with, in my eyes it has everything but this new song is most definitely stuck in my head.

During the day, Disclosure released this picture on Twitter and the music world got pretty excited.



#whitenoise (the title of the track) began trending almost instantly after the song was played exclusively on BBC Radio 1.

I am absolutely certain this will be on repeat while I work today, can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment