Thursday 26 April 2012

Summertime is Everything

I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say I am truly bored of rain and cold. Surely the sun should be coming out by now? Living in Bournemouth is both brilliant and torturous for weather, when it's good it's amazing, days on the beach in the sun is everything a girl wants. But when the weather's awful and you see what potential that beach has it makes you want to cry.

I have just over a month until my family holiday to Cyprus and it can't come quickly enough, I need some sun injected into my life!

So I have decided to pretend that it's sunny by looking at gorgeous pictures of summer and imagine I'm there. I've even started a list of things I want to do when it's sunny and hot outside, it's very therapeutic I'd suggest trying it!

Look at these photos and stick on 'We're all going on a summer holiday' and you'll feel a little sun on you, even if it's just for a few minutes.


{Summer roadside}


{Summer evenings}


{Perfect festival shorts}


{Ray Bans, the summer essential}


{Bunting and blue skies}


{Feeling the sun on your skin}


{Chilling by the lake}


{Mad hair in the sun}


{Reminds me of point to points}


{Sitting on your window sill with a good book and gorgeous boat shoes}


{I think you can tell I'm a fan of the old lens flare}


{Cycling in summer}


{Tanning in a row}


{Can't wait until I don't have to wear a jumper ALL THE TIME!}


{Reminds me of summer at school, making daisy chains}


{Waves}


{Wish I was there}


{Afternoon Tea Teepee}


{Summer deck shoes}


{Loving Ray Bans}


{Isn't this just the best sight on holiday?}


{Relaxing in the sun is not a waste of time}

Happy Gloomy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment