Friday 24 February 2012

Ben Howard Excitement

Today my sister and I are going to see the incredible Ben Howard at Shepherds Bush Empire and we're so excited!

I bought these tickets for her birthday in November so we've been waiting for this for a long while. He's just brilliant and I missed out on seeing him in Bournemouth which was supposedly brilliant so I have high hopes for tonight.

We've been listening to him non stop this week in excitement for the gig, so heres a few of my favourite songs and videos from him, I wish my life was as serene as his music and videos! 


{Only Love - Flash Mob gig}


{Oats in the Water Radio 1 Live Lounge - his new track of 2012}


{The Fear - Secret Sessions Video}


{Old Pine}

If you haven't heard of him before then shame on you and sprint over to iTunes and get his brilliant album!

I will post pics on Monday of the gig and the rest of the fun we had at the weekend! Have a good weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment