Friday 17 February 2012

Down Memory Lane with Instagram

As of next week I will no longer be an iPhone user as I'm switching back over to the world of Blackberry, this unfortunately means I need to say goodbye to my Instagram. Until they make an app for the Blackberry I will have to be reduced to normal looking photos.

So I thought I'd show you some of my favourite photos, its always good to look back at all the fun times you've had and Instagram just makes it all so much prettier!


{Lucy passes her driving test}


{Gorgeous view from the patio in Brittany}


{My vanilla and raspberry cheesecake}


{Birthday Balloons with Rodgers at Stafford Road}


{Our snowy sheep in the field}


{My gorgeous girls, Christmas '10}


{Brainstorming session in Leon, Bankside}


{Cute sleepy Milly}


{Peace tree, Christmas '11}


{Maple and Pecan 3 tier cake for our 2 year anniversary}


{Bowling with James, the loser bought dinner. I lost by 2 points!}


{Amelia's 21st Birthday at Hotel du Vin}

Instagram has given me some lovely memories, lets hope they continue with a less vintage filter on it!

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm off to Norwich tomorrow to visit the family and look at UEA for Lucy and then a nice chilled weekend watching films with James! Will post pics on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment