Friday 27 April 2012

'Once you get the feeling, it wants you back for more'

Tomorrow I'm going to see Bombay Bicycle Club at Alexandra Palace in Victoria with my little sis and I couldn't be more excited. I've loved Bombay for a long long time and I saw them briefly at my summer ball at university, they hold a special place in my heart and I am buzzing with excitement for tomorrow.

The location will make it feel so special as well, Ally Pally is gorgeous and I simply cannot wait! The support is Rae Morris who I found from Burberry Acoustic and chat about her a bit here

Anyway here are a few of my favourite videos from the band, old and new. Their videos are always so cool so make sure you watch the videos as well as listen to the beautiful music!


{I can't wait to hear Shuffle and jump around like a loon}


{Always Like This}


{Lights Out, Words Gone - perfect summer tune}


{My God - his voice is just beautiful}


{Still - beautifully simple continuous video, a real goosebumps on your arm song}


{Dust on the Ground - Watch Listen Tell acoustic version}


{Ivy and Gold - cute acoustic version, party included}

This weekend is so incredibly busy, I'm going to two 21st birthdays as well as this gig, the trains better be nice to me this weekend! Next week I'll tell you all about my weekend and my GlossyBox came today (yay!) so I'll do a post on what goodies I got in my box! Have a lovely weekend whatever you're doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment