Monday 30 April 2012

Monday Eye Candy

Another Monday Eye Candy for you all, I did a post last week about Ed Westwick whom I love for being Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl, but originally the man who stole my heart in the first season was Chace Crawford or Nate Archibald to those who love Gossip Girl.

He's kind of my preppy indulgence as he started out as an A&F model and moved onto better things, I can't think off the top of my head what else he's been in but who cares when he's on our Gossip Girl screens every week?

Here's your 5 minutes of escapism for the day, just look at him!


{Relaxed}


{Moody}


{This has been my background on our Mac at home since the first season began of Gossip Girl, I really loved him!}


{White Party episode in Gossip Girl with Serena}


{Smart}

Maybe one day I'll do a Monday Eye Candy for the male readers of my blog, but I'm not sure how likely that would be, there's still so many gorgeous men to perk up our boring Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment