Monday 26 March 2012

Monday Eye Candy

I feel like some Mondays just need a bit of a perk me up to get you going with the week so here is just what us girls need: Monday Eye Candy posts. 

From now on every Monday will be dedicated to some truly beautiful men to keep us going for the day, maybe keep this page up for the day and have a peek back every half hour or so.

The first post is dedicated to possibly my favourite man of the moment, Eddie Redmayne. Just look at him and you'll know why:


{Smart in Burberry}


{This is the massive billboard up in Regent Street, I did stop walking to have a good stare}


{Truly jealous of Cara Delevingne}


{Looking smart at the BAFTAs}

For more of an Eddie fix go and watch Birdsong and Tess of the D'Urbervilles and you'll be as smitten as me!

Happy Monday girls! (sorry guys this post really isn't for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment