Wednesday 18 July 2012

Thank yous

I think thank you cards to family after a birthday or Christmas are one of the most important things to do. A lot of the time, they've spent a lot of money and time picking a present, I'm quite fussy so I know a lot of my family have a bit of trouble shopping for me!

But I feel like just a quick note isn't usually enough, I like to send something they can put on the mantlepiece for a while not pop somewhere hidden. For my 21st I knew they'd have to be special so I bought some thank yous from Rifle Paper Co. which I reviewed a long while back.

They're such pretty cards and I think they will see the sentiment and how grateful I am, I was so lucky and got some amazing presents from everyone!

Here's a little look at my thank you cards:




{A little washi tape at the envelope to make it a little more special}

No comments:

Post a Comment