Wednesday 11 July 2012

Happy Birthday Mummy Springett

My Mummy turned 50 today! We've had such a lovely day exploring London but more about that tomorrow!

I wanted to show you a present we did which I've been meaning to put on here for ages. Before we went on holiday about a month ago my sister and I organised a photoshoot with our cousin's husband (cousin-in-law?!) in Brighton which is where she grew up so she would have pictures of her two beautiful (ahem!) daughters.

So heres a few favourites, she's picking her faves to go onto canvases and we're making a book on iPhoto, hopefully it won't be too tricky!!










































What do you think? Joe is a dab hand at Photoshop thankfully!! Anyway I'll tell you all about Mum's birthday tomorrow. I refuse to turn 21 tomorrow, I don't want to be an adult but I guess I'll take the presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment