Tuesday 17 July 2012

Birthday Party

My birthday party was a shared party with my Mum who turned 50 last week a day before me so it was a mix of family, my home friends and my university friends.

It was such a lovely day and everything went so well, the food was just amazing! We prepared pretty much all of the cakes the day before and just did the icing bits in the morning before our guests came!

An absolutely perfect day and the evening was full of fun dancing like a wally! Here's a few pictures from the lovely day!


{Nana and Grandad}


{Homemade Viennese Whirls, they were amazing!} 


{Cake stand of cupcakes}


{Afternoon Tea food table}


{My birthday cake!}


{Emi pouring her cocktail into a teacup}


{Some of the Springetts, Katie, Mia, baby William, Dan and Mum}


{Present opening time!}


{Nana and Grandad, Nanny ALWAYS talks when a photos being taken!}


{Posh cupcakes}


{Cupcakes with homemade flags}


{Mia and baby William}


{He's just the cutest little thing!}


{Lara, Lucy and I}


{All of our cakes and crockery for afternoon tea}


{Mia and William}


{Nana and Lucy}


{Bunting galore in the conservatory}


{Making a wish}


{The fam and Nana and Grandad}


{Auntie Jo and my cousins Mia and Helena}


{Jam jars ready for the Pimms}

No comments:

Post a Comment