Wednesday 27 March 2013

Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo

I heard about this collaboration from Olivia's blog and was straight onto the website as soon as it was launched.

Celia Birtwell is a British textile designer and has done a collection for Uniqlo, famed for their basics at a great price with some great quality with it, a match made in heaven surely? The prints in the collection are just gorgeous, I went for a beautifully light and silky star print blouse and cute cut off flower print leggings, perfect for the spring! 










I got a little overexcited and went pattern galore when trying the new purchases on!

The blouse has such a lovely fit, and I most definitely won't be modelling them and taking pictures outside (no one needs to see that!) so here's the beautiful models to show you instead..


The leggings are a good length for those summer days that aren't quite warm enough for shorts.


I desperately wanted this dress but they'd already sold out before I got on the website the morning it launched!!


The blouse in the middle is the same as mine but in a different pattern.

I know that online a lot of it is sold out but give the shops a go, they're such gorgeous pieces at an amazing price, thank you Celia Birtwell I can see these items featuring in a lot of future blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment