Wednesday 20 March 2013

Mo*Vida

A couple of weeks ago my housemate Kirsty and I, along with Sarah from work, went on a girly night out to Mo*Vida on a school night, dangerous but worth it.

I'd tried to do a guestlist before but had always last minute had to cancel for various reasons, so this time I was determined to go and see what all the fuss was about.

I went through Capital A List, they're a company who represent different clubs each night and offer free entry and drinks to parties. I'll be honest it's mainly for girls, you can get a few boys in with you but they have to pay £20 and your group has to be a majority of girls. Clubs normally attract a lot of boys so the offer gets a few more girls in to set the balance again.

We got there before 11 and were ushered to a booth with mini canapes and wine for us and the other groups who had come along.







Then they brought out massive bottles of Belvedere vodka with the kind of entrance you always want for you drinks.







All very prepared for the picture







Sarah may have possibly had a little nap in the club...



The music was surprising actually, I kind of expected these kinds of clubs to just play chart dance music but there were a few house tunes in there and not well known remixes of old school songs which was a nice change from other London clubs.

The only money I spent that night was on my night bus home and I had a drink in my hand all night, definitely a great night for a night on the town with the girls!

You can get all of their info through their Twitter (where I found them), they do ask you to dress up so girls in dresses and heels and boys in nice shirts and good shoes but sometimes it's nice to have an occasion to go all out on really. Their website can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment