Wednesday, 6 March 2013

BU Snowriders Val Thorens Christmas Trip 2012

So they say a picture speaks a thousand words which you've already witnessed from my skiing trip with the Bournemouth Uni Snowriders, but now the trip video has come out and I think it could speak a few more thousand words.

Don't want to blow my own trumpet, but I'm in it quite a bit (at least a lot more than nothing on the Easter trip) but I wouldn't say it's a watch for the faint hearted or anyone who doesn't believe in the student binge drinking culture. 

It does however show how much fun we all have, it may get a little naughty at times, but you can stay out of it as I did and just enjoy a ski trip with your best friends and make even more friends while you're at it.

If you're ever able to go skiing with a bunch of friends I couldn't recommend Val Thorens more, it's my favourite resort by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment